Supported Acesspoints

Paul Bartell paul-bartell at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 26 15:38:36 CET 2008

I find that my WRT54G-L works well with DD-WRT flashed on it. I know
some weird linksys voip box from T-mobile supports WPA-ENT
authentication, making me think that maybe in Linksys' enterprise
products they would have some kind of WPA enterprise authentication
possibility. Usually is it in the specifications weather or not an AP
will work with radius.

--
Random quote of the week/month/whenever i get to updating it:
"Opportunity knocked. My doorman threw him out." - Adrienne Gusoff

"At school you don't get parole, good behavior only brings a longer
sentence." - The History Boys