Read radius client from database

Saeed Akhtar saeedakhtar.484 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 16:22:57 CET 2008

Thanks........ It worked............ but here comes another issue where im
stuck ... using both sql and jradius for authorization creates a problem....
First freeradius goes to sql and check for the user record... regardless of
result of sql , request is also fwd to jradius. and jradius also checks for
the same username in another database over another server (as im using
jradius for having connectivity to another server)... i want freeradius to
not go to jradius if sql result is access-accept.... i dont now that is
there any conditional statements in configuration file which will help me
....  hopeful for some help :) ........ Thanks
Regards,

Saeed Akhtar