Centos 5.2 How To

Bashir Jahed bashir.jahed at nha.co.za
Thu Nov 27 09:50:45 CET 2008

Hi All,

New to freeradius I am needs to be said...

I have been struggling for days trying to get freeradius installed on
Centos 5.2 i386, I get basic pap authentication working but when i try
and use authentication with mysql as the db i get errors saying "can't
find module sql" when running "radiusd -X" As soon as i uncomment "sql"
in "/etc/radddb/sites-enabled/default" file it starts up with no
problems.

I have started to rebuild the server now as I have broke it trying to
fix it out of frustration. Can anyone pint me to the right place to find
a decent how to?

Thanks

Bash