SOS FreeRADIUS

ELOM ETSE infomario_007 at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 27 12:41:26 CET 2008

I'm a user of daloRADIUS. I set up successfuly coovaAp for redirection. Now i want to configure FreeRADIUS for authentification. Here are some settings:

Server FreeRADIUS:
Bind address: *
Port: 0.

Must i use Listen options and add the real address? that is 192.168.1.14?
What about clients.conf file? Must i add also the NAS address or set it on 127.0.0.1?

I ask these questions because of the fact that radtest didn't match with these settings!

I need your help because i'm just a beginner!

    ETSE Elom, Etudiant en fin de formation en informatique au CIC/UL-TOGO