broken home server communication

Alexandre Chapellon alexandre.chapellon at mana.pf
Fri Nov 28 23:00:15 CET 2008

Hy,

I have a weird problem I am proxying accounting to a home server which
is an AIX with kind a fault tolerant setup (HACMP).
In some situations (HACMP in degraded mode) , this home server responds
to my proxied queries with random source IP address.
So freeradius doesn't realise the quey has been received and "replied".
In addition I have radius listeners  (setup as hom servers) on some
machines that do not respond the proxied at all (I use to make it work
with other radius and so i'm sure it's their "normal" behaviour).
How Can I prevent freeradius from checking acknoledgement of proxyed
request and just dumbly sends packets... whatever is the state of the
home server?