Make error - Solved

J Santos jsantos5954 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 21:50:56 CET 2008

Thank you.

Actually the server is running very well now. Investigating more I realized
that version 1.13 is still there but in different directories, so when I set
to start on boot it will run version 1.13.

Does anybody know if it is only a matter of changing the radiusd script on
/etc/init.d to point to version 2.1 daemon and conf files ? Or there is
anything elese that I have to do ?

Jair Santos