Checking NAS-Identifier in the radgroupcheck table

super_tomtom super_tomtom at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 13:35:17 CEST 2008

Ok thanks a lot for your answer !
The Reply-Message did not come because of the '==' operator in the
radgroupcheck table.
So, if I set the NAS-Identifier to "LMS2" (the one used by my chillispot
portal), the condition NAS-Identifier == LMS2 matches, so radius puts me to
the "hotel1" group. If it doesn't match (while using radtest command for
example), it continues the login process, but considering that i don't own
any group... So in my problem explained before, the user can log in even if
he's not recognized as coming from the hotel he was expected to come from...
What I would like to find is a way to allow a users to log in, only if they
have been attributed to a group...

About my sql.conf file, it seems to be the one delivered in the release
2.0.5. Here it is :
sql {
        database = "mysql"
        driver = "rlm_sql_${database}"
        server = "localhost"
        login = "login"
        password = "password"
        radius_db = "radius"
        acct_table1 = "radacct"
        acct_table2 = "radacct"
        postauth_table = "radpostauth"
        authcheck_table = "radcheck"
        authreply_table = "radreply"
        groupcheck_table = "radgroupcheck"
        groupreply_table = "radgroupreply"
        usergroup_table = "radusergroup"
        read_groups = yes
        deletestalesessions = yes
        sqltrace = no
        sqltracefile = ${logdir}/sqltrace.sql
        num_sql_socks = 5
        connect_failure_retry_delay = 60
        nas_table = "nas"
        $INCLUDE sql/${database}/dialup.conf
}

By the way I removed the Auth-Type as you advised to me, that was one thing
that stayed from the first tutos I followed, that I did not really
understood ;)