Checking NAS-Identifier in the radgroupcheck table

super_tomtom super_tomtom at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 14:59:02 CEST 2008

Ok that brings me back to my initial problem...
My first try was to put in the radcheck table a condition like this :
NAS-Identifier == LMS2
This works very fine, but limits to only one NAS Identifier. I need to allow
some clients to log in from different NAS ids...
Is there a way to put multiple conditions in the radcheck table such as
(NAS-Identifier == LM1) || (NAS-Identifier == LMS2) ?
Thanks