Freeradius, PEAP, Active Directory and --require-membership-of

Nicolas Goutte nicolas.goutte at extragroup.de
Thu Oct 2 20:09:05 CEST 2008

Am 02.10.2008 um 19:46 schrieb Vieri:

> --- On Thu, 10/2/08, tnt at kalik.net <tnt at kalik.net> wrote:
>
>> As with every other freeradius problem - when it doesn't
>> work - debug
>> (radiusd -X).
>
> That's how I'm running it. Does the list mind if I post the debug
> lines?

Asking for the output of radiusd -X is the most frequent answer on
this mailing list and so it is not  a problem to see such outputs on
this mailing list.

However please check first by yourself that you do not have missed an
error message that would bring you in the right direction. (Because
that is probably the second frequent answer.)

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/
> users.html

Have a nice day!

Nicolas Goutte

extragroup GmbH - Karlsruhe
Waldstr. 49
76133 Karlsruhe
Germany

Geschäftsführer: Stephan Mönninghoff, Hans Martin Kern, Tilman Haerdle
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Münster / HRB: 5624
Steuer Nr.: 337/5903/0421 / UstID: DE 204607841