Make Install Errot : FreeRadius V 2.1.1 on Suse

Syed Anwarul Hasan syedanwarulhasan2007 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 14:12:48 CEST 2008

Hi Alan,
   I tried by the Prefix option --prefix =/usr  in Configure step to Install
files in /usr rather than /usr/local which is default.

*Still, I got the same error*. And to inform you,  when I build the
freeradius rpm package from freeradius.spec  file. I have removed the
autoreconf line to avoid RPM errors as I described yesterday in the post.
Please help me in this regard.

SYED