unable to write 'random state' when starting freeradius

Madwifi Wireless madwifi at vermark.com
Sat Oct 4 00:57:33 CEST 2008

Hi John,

Thanks for the response, here is my settings. I am basically running
this as root since am just testing right now. In my radiusd.conf the
user/group is commented out.

#
#user = radius
#group = radius

And the permission on the certs directory is 770

[root at ns2 sbin]# ls -ld ../etc/raddb/certs
*drwxrwx---  2 root root 4096 Oct  3 18:00 ../etc/raddb/certs*
[root at ns2 sbin]#

I've also tried the same thing on ubuntu and I have the same error message.

AM