control-socket name one character short

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Oct 4 10:39:12 CEST 2008

Zoltan Ori wrote:
> I have installed version 2.1.1 on FreeBSD 7.0 from source obtained at download
> link on www.freeradius.org.  The server "just works"!  Thank you Mr. DeKok
> et. al.

  You're welcome.  That's the goal...

> I wanted to try radmin, so I copied control-socket from sites-available to
> sites-enabled. When I started the server I received
..
> The socket was created but the name was missing a character

  Hmm... OK.  The code should be using SUN_LEN to get the size of the
socket.  I'll commit a fix.

> I did try building from the github sources, but received an error:

  I've committed a fix for that.

  And the github version is just a mirror of git.freeradius.org.

> When do you sleep Mr. DeKok?

  :)  Rarely.

  I also have a day job.  I'm co-chair of a working group at a standards
body.  I follow multiple other standards bodies.  I have two other
companies I'm involved with...

  A lot of it is the ability to read very fast, and to type very fast.