Newbie question

Anders Holm anders.holm at sysadmin.ie
Mon Oct 6 20:59:08 CEST 2008

If you want to help develop FreeRADIUS, that's the spot. Otherwise, I'd
personally recommend using the .tar.bz2 file that is linked on the front
page of http://freeradius.org ... That's the actual release.

CVS is probably whatever the folks are working on, which may or may not
work. Have some memory of it having been moved to git/svn?

//anders