Newbie question

Jair Santos jairds at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 6 22:26:23 CEST 2008

Searching the archives I have found this

John Horne wrote:
>    Creating/updating files in /usr/local/etc/raddb
>    install:  snmp.conf does not exist
>    find: /usr/local/etc/raddb/snmp.conf: No such file or directory
>
> It seems that Makefile has 'snmp.conf' listed as a file to be installed,
> but no such file exists.

  OK, I've fixed that.

> Not sure what it means by the 'random state' messages, or even if they
> are important :-)

  They're not important.  I don't know why the complaint exists, tho.

  Alan DeKok.

It looks like we don't need this file. Does anybody can confirm that. If
that's the case I'll just comment out the include in the config.

Jair Santos
Software Engineer
Cliconnect Internet Telephony

Brazil: 01155-11-3301-5337