Primary key in radacct table

Santiago Balaguer García santiagoawa at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 08:54:05 CEST 2008

I have a script to delete duplicate entries and stale session. But the duplicate accounting records were created in real time, I have to create a trigger in the database to detect these entries or activate a exec in accounting module.

Is the 'acctuniqueid'  attribute unique in all database in a default freeradius configuration?

Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 17:53:32 +0200From: mangia81 at gmail.comTo: freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.orgSubject: Re: Primary key in radacct table
You can do it and it will solve your problem but it can create small overhead because radius tries to write into database and it will be rejected. you will see this in your log files.Another idea is to change NAS or you can create cron script to delete duplicated entries. MT