NTLM_auth active directory - what is wrong?

Santiago Matiz V santimatiz at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 16:37:40 CEST 2008

Hi Alan, thank for your help

I configured my users file with your direction :

user	Auth-Type := ntlm_auth

DEFAULT       Auth-Type = MSCHAP
	      Fall-Through = 1,
	      Reply-Message = "MsChap user"

but when i run radiusd -X appears :

"/usr/local/etc/raddb/users[1]: Parse error (check) for entry user: Unknown value ntlm_auth for attribute Auth-Type"

Santiago Matiz (santimatiz at yahoo.com)
Systems Engineer
Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
http://www.javeriana.edu.co