Different configuration upon realm

Dejan Markic Dejan.Markic at mobik.si
Wed Oct 8 14:07:30 CEST 2008

Hello all!

I have a quick question. I have SQL based setup, little bit modified to suit our needs. Everything works well! We have username scheme like that: USER at OURDOMAIN.com<mailto:USER at OURDOMAIN.com> which goes through our SQL based authentication.

Now, I would like to configure radius, to return different attributes for different domains (without SQL). So if user comes in with:
Service-Type: Framed-User
User-Name: USER at OTHERDOMAIN.com<mailto:USER at OTHERDOMAIN.com>
I would like to reply with some AVPairs, without any password checks ...

So, OURDOMAIN.com should go through normal process, but other domains, should go through this process. How is that possible to implement?!
I was looking for examples, but didn't find any - or maybe I don't know what I'm looking for.

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,
Dejan Markic