Install error

Olavo Dietrich odietrich at cliconnect.com
Wed Oct 8 19:15:44 CEST 2008

Thanks Nicolas

I have these "fail" alll over the place in my configure. Attached.

Thanks

Duan

./configure >> error
configure: WARNING: snmpget not found - Simultaneous-Use and checkrad.pl may
not work
configure: WARNING: snmpwalk not found - Simultaneous-Use and checkrad.pl
may not work
configure: WARNING: pcap library not found, silently disabling the RADIUS
sniffer.
config.status: WARNING:  ./Make.inc.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir
setting
config.status: WARNING:  ./src/include/build-radpaths-h.in seems to ignore
the --datarootdir setting
configure: WARNING: the TNCS library isn't found!
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_eap_tnc.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_eap_tnc requires:  -lTNCS.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_eap_ikev2.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_eap_ikev2 requires:  libeap-ikev2
EAPIKEv2/connector.h.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_sql_iodbc.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_iodbc requires: libiodbc isql.h.
configure: WARNING: MySQL libraries not found. Use
--with-mysql-lib-dir=<path>.
configure: WARNING: MySQL headers not found. Use
--with-mysql-include-dir=<path>.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_sql_mysql.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_mysql requires: libmysqlclient_r
mysql.h.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_sql_postgresql.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_postgresql requires:  libpq-fe.h libpq.
configure: WARNING: oracle headers not found.  Use
--with-oracle-home-dir=<path>.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_sql_oracle.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_oracle requires: oci.h.
configure: WARNING: silently not building rlm_sql_unixodbc.
configure: WARNING: FAILURE: rlm_sql_unixodbc requires: sql.h.

dius.org [mailto:freeradius-users->
bounces+odietrich=cliconnect.com at lists.freeradius.org] On