Install error

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Wed Oct 8 19:45:53 CEST 2008

Olavo Dietrich wrote:
> Thanks Nicolas
>
> I have these "fail" alll over the place in my configure. Attached.

Do you have these dependencies installed? If not then there is nothing
wrong other than not preparing your system to perform the build. You
need to go back and install the missing dependencies.

One advantage of RPM based builds is they declare dependencies and won't
run until the dependencies are satisfied. Because the dependencies are
specified at the package level it's easy to know which packages to
install to satisfy the dependencies.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>