Install error

Olavo Dietrich odietrich at cliconnect.com
Wed Oct 8 20:39:45 CEST 2008

Thanks John,

Do I need a RH subscription for this or the repo name is not right ?

# yum --enablerepo fedora-development install freeradius
This system is not registered with RHN.
RHN support will be disabled.

Error getting repository data for fedora-development, repository not found

Duan

dius.org [mailto:freeradius-users->
bounces+odietrich=cliconnect.com at lists.freeradius.org] On