[Suspected Spam]Re: Install error

Olavo Dietrich odietrich at cliconnect.com
Wed Oct 8 22:28:23 CEST 2008

Guys,

let me make sure I understood your thoughts.

I cannot use this
<http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=64378>
freeradius-2.1.1-2.fc10 from
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=298 because my OS
is not fedora , is that right ?

So my only option is to use   freeradius-server-2.1.1.tar.gz  and manually
try to satisfy the dependencies from those warnings ?

thanks

Duan