Radius reply multivalue VSA question.

Eric Martell workoutexcite at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 10 04:04:07 CEST 2008

Thanks Ivan.

Not sure which file should I add the update reply? Getting familiar with unlang so pardon my dumb questions.

I added in ldap.attrmap.

update reply {
        rEntitlements -= entitlements
}
replyItem       rEntitlements                   entitlements  +=

is that right? Also you mentioned about script..is that shell/perl script? please enlighten.

Thanks in advance.