NAS-Identifier

Paul Bartell paul-bartell at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 13 16:08:57 CEST 2008

You can use the called-station-id variable to say yay or nay for
authentication. For example, we have a Staff network, that requires
different usernames/passwords from the regular wifi SSIDS. We use
regex to check for regular users trying to get onto the staff ssid.

--
Random quote of the week/month/whenever i get to updating it:
"Opportunity knocked. My doorman threw him out." - Adrienne Gusoff

"At school you don't get parole, good behavior only brings a longer
sentence." - The History Boys