sqlippool/rlm_sql_query relocation error (mysql)

Andre Dalle adalle at ncf.ca
Tue Oct 14 22:06:50 CEST 2008

Recently upgraded from 1.0.4 to 2.1.1 to use sqlippool.  Chiefly because
rlm_ippool began failing on us.

Server with sql accounting is working well, but I'm experiencing a relocation
error with sqlippool.  I had to use --with-system-libtool to build freeradius
with libtool 2.2.4.  Relocation errors on linking otherwise.

rlm_sql (sql): Reserving sql socket id: 3
[sqlippool]   expand: %{User-Name} -> snippy at snip.ca
[sqlippool] sql_set_user escaped user --> 'snippy at snip.ca'
[sqlippool]   expand: START TRANSACTION -> START TRANSACTION
ld.so.1: radiusd: fatal: relocation error: file
+/usr/local/lib/rlm_sqlippool-2.1.1.so: symbol rlm_sql_query: referenced symbol
+not found

--
André Dalle
Systems Administrator