Number of Clients

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Oct 15 15:34:08 CEST 2008

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:
> 2.1.1 stability?  far far more than any other 2.0.x release from experience
> here - hence its being used in production. so many fixes I wonder sometimes
> how we got away with 2.0.5

  Ouch.

  OK.  Git seems to be working well, so I think we can create a "stable"
branch in git that's 2.1.1, plus any fixes that have gone in since then.
 The rest of the changes (i.e. moving socket code to plug-in modules)
can go into a "2.2" branch.

  This should hopefully minimize any issues with finding bugs at the
last minute, or after the release has been made.