I'm stuck; FreeRadius and Heimdal Kerberos

Ronni Feldt rofe at one.com
Thu Oct 16 11:36:28 CEST 2008

Okey - got a bit futher.

Had forgot to add the HP-Switch in the clients.conf
Now it evaluates me against Radius, but I get the following error:

Please Enter Login Name: rofe
Please Enter Password:
Access denied: no user's privilege level supplied by the RADIUS server

But now I'm stuck again. Where do I specify privileges ?

- Ronni