group variable

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Sat Oct 18 13:58:39 CEST 2008

The name of the attribute you want is used in mysql dialup.conf (group
check query) and is printed out *every time* you run radiusd -X (both
when server starts and *each* time you process the request). For less
obvious attributes used by the server look up freeradius.internal
dictionary - dictionaries are the obvious place to look if you are not
sure what the name of some attribute is exactly (when you run into a
word you don't know you also look in the - dictionary).

You need to use lists with attributes in unlang (in this case attribute
is from control list) since default is request.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

Dana 18/10/2008, "Alexandre Chapellon" <alexandre.chapellon at mana.pf>