Allocate IP address

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Sun Oct 19 12:04:11 CEST 2008

Sorry, we don't do requests. But we can help. *You* write the example
and post the debug if things are not going well and we will tell you how
to fix it. You can place the result of the query in a temporary
attribute like Tmp-String-0 := "%{sql:SELECT whatever...  It should be
authorize section.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP