EAP bypass

Danny Paul JDPAUL at GoColumbiaMO.com
Sun Oct 19 19:49:50 CEST 2008

> If this is a wired port then just force an Access-Accept, yes it breaks
> the RFC but if your NAS doesn't inspect the contents of the EAP-Message
> then it'll work.

I would think that would work, I just don't know how to do that! It's really easy to create a module that returns "ok" or "handled" but, despite hours of pouring through the unlange manpages and documentation on rlm_example, rlm_perl, and rlm_exec, I cannot seem to create a module that will compel the RADIUS server to send back an Access-Accept. Mr. DeKok  says this is impossible, and he would probably be the one to know. I'll keep investigating another way around this and update the list if I find anything. In the mean time, if anyone else thinks of something, please let me know.

> Thanks,
> Arran

No no, thank you!