Machine Authentication

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Oct 20 11:28:25 CEST 2008

Hi,

> Nice if i can amuse you ....
> In german we say (Abwandlung eines bekannten Sprichworts) "ein Beispiel
> sagt mehr als tausend Wörter"

sure. and another well-known proverb is 'give a man a fish and he can eat
for a day, teach a man to fish and he can eat for ever'

ie i can give you 3 lines of unlang, or I can tell you to use unlang
or a reg-rewrite and you can look at the unlang and rewrite examples
and work out how and why it works

..but you want good technical guide? try this sort of stuff

www.ja.net/documents/publications/technical-guides/8021x-tg-web.pdf

page 25 uses unlang to set an updated attribute. you'd want to modify
the call and routine just to check for \blahblah and then set
the end of string to have a $

likewise, official novell docs for dealing with this kind of stuff

http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/feature/17044.html

tells you how to add a $ for a host auth

alan