Wimax attributes

Gaurav Kansal gkansal at velankani.com
Tue Oct 21 11:18:41 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am currently using version 2.1.1 of freeRadius.

I am sending wimax attribute WiMAX-Capability using radclient.
WiMAX-Capability has 4 TLVs as specified by Wimax stage3 specification
-- WiMAX Release, Accounting Capabilities, Hot Lining Capabilities and
WiMAX-Idle-Mode-Notification-Cap.

Radclient is sending these TLVs separately, though each as part of
WiMAX-Capability. Shouldn't these multiple TLVs be grouped together in
WiMAX-Capability and sent as one AVP?

Please help me to clear my doubt.

Regards,
Gaurav Kansal

Velankani Software Private Limited,
43, Electronics City,
Phase - 2, Hosur Road,
Bangalore - 560100
Phone : +91 80 4037 5300/01 Extn. # 5401
Direct: +91 80 4037 5401
Fax   : +91 80 4037 5303
Mobile: +91 98454 22400
gkansal at velankani.com
www.velankani.com

"Every Customer is a Reference Customer"