Error in the negotiations certificates

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Oct 22 10:30:06 CEST 2008

Martin Silvero wrote:
> I mean, what I want to achieve is to use tls with certificates for the
> PC's that want to connect AP of entry, this creates certificates with
> the following reference:

  There is an EAP-TLS "howto" on the FreeRADIUS web site (type "EAP-TLS
howto" into google).  It may help.

> and convert in the cabundle. der, then import client.p12 and
> cabundle.der to the laptop, then try and get the last error that you showed.

  Except that the error messages mean you haven't done that.  The error
messages show that you've created *two* sets of certificates (client,
CA, server).  You've put one set of certificates on the client, and a
completely different set of certificates on the server.