control-socket name one character short

Thomas Fagart tfagart at brozs.net
Wed Oct 22 13:26:33 CEST 2008

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 10:24:32 +0200, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>
wrote:
> Thomas Fagart wrote:
>> Ok now it creates properly radiusd.sock, thank you ,but I still can't
>> get connected through the socket
>> Listening on command file /usr/local/var/run/radiusd/radiusd.sock
>
>   Ok, so the file *should* be there.

Yes it is (it was in my previous mail, but I can show it again)

portable-bsd# ls -l
total 0 srw-rw---- 1 root freeradius 0 Oct 21 23:10 radiusd.sock
portable-bsd# pwd
/usr/local/var/run/radiusd

I though it was a question of rights, but even when I chmod/chown it with
more rights I still get the following error.

radmin: Failed connecting to /usr/local/var/run/radiusd/radiusd.sock: No
such file or directory