any other suggestions?

Martin Silvero silvero.martin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 21:59:13 CEST 2008

I want to achieve is to create a certificate for several machines and use
TLS

- I created all the certificates as they said in README, I tried and
nothing.
- I created the certificates according to README and follow some tips here:
https: / /
lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2008-October/msg00460.html
and nothing
- I made several attempts over the HOWTO wiki and nothing

Is there the possibility that some other configuration may be restricting me
to run my radius?

no longer must try. if something happens they hear suggestions.

now thank you very much for your help.

if  need something tellme and I post