problem reading users file

Mohammad Belgaumkar Mohammad.Belgaumkar at lntinfotech.com
Fri Oct 24 05:39:48 CEST 2008

yes..I had run in debug mode as radiusd -X
PLease see the below log.

rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 107.108.204.113 port 32788,
id=30, length=7
1
        User-Name = "eapaka"
        NAS-IP-Address = 107.108.204.114
        Message-Authenticator = 0xeda39e7a0125420d02bc5d712a73e1d0
        NAS-Port = 5000
        EAP-Message = 0x021d000b01656170616b61
+- entering group authorize {...}
++[preprocess] returns ok
++[chap] returns noop
++[mschap] returns noop
[suffix] No '@' in User-Name = "eapaka", looking up realm NULL
[suffix] No such realm "NULL"
++[suffix] returns noop
[eap] EAP packet type response id 29 length 11
[eap] No EAP Start, assuming it's an on-going EAP conversation
++[eap] returns updated
++[unix] returns notfound
[files] users: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 204
++[files] returns ok
++[expiration] returns noop
++[logintime] returns noop
[pap] WARNING! No "known good" password found for the user.  Authentication
may fail
because of this.
++[pap] returns noop
Found Auth-Type = EAP
+- entering group authenticate {...}

[eap] EAP Identity
[eap] processing type aka
   eap-aka can not find EAP-Sim-RAND
   can not initiate aka, missing attributes
[eap] Default EAP type aka failed in initiate
[eap] Failed in EAP select
++[eap] returns invalid
Failed to authenticate the user.
Using Post-Auth-Type Reject
+- entering group REJECT {...}
        expand: %{User-Name} -> eapaka
 attr_filter: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 11
++[attr_filter.access_reject] returns updated
Delaying reject of request 0 for 1 seconds
Going to the next request
Waking up in 0.9 seconds.
Sending delayed reject for request 0
Sending Access-Reject of id 30 to 107.108.204.113 port 32788
        EAP-Message = 0x041d0004
        Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000

 Dest IP addr is 107.108.204.113

 dst_port is 32788
Waking up in 4.9 seconds.

Regards
Mohammad Arif Belgaumkar
L&T Infotech Ltd,
Whitefield,
Bangalore - 66
Ph - 91-80-66242424 extn 2018

www.Lntinfotech.com

(  ) L&T Infotech General Business
(+) L&T Infotech Internal Use
( )  L&T Infotech Confidential
( )  L&T Infotech Proprietary

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

|------|
| [X]  |
|------|L&T Infotech Proprietary   |------|
                                   | [ ]  |
                                   |------|L&T Infotech Confidential   |------|
                                                                       | [ ]  |
                                                                       |------|
L&T Infotech Internal Use Only   |------|
                                 | [ ]  |
                                 |------|L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from
your system.

             <tnt at kalik.net>
             Sent by:
             freeradius-users-                                          To
             bounces+mohammad.         "FreeRadius users mailing list"
             belgaumkar=lntinf         <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.
             otech.com at lists.f         org>
             reeradius.org                                              cc

                                                                   Subject
             23/10/2008 06:36          Re: problem reading users file
             PM

             Please respond to
             FreeRadius users
               mailing list