Simultaneous-Use check not working

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Mon Oct 27 23:26:57 CET 2008

>Do I need to set Simultaneous-Use := 1 for the groups not allowed SU,
>and Simultaneous-Use := 2 for the group allowed SU?

OK. This is how Simultaneous-Use works in freeradius: you put that
attribute when you want to set the limit for a number of simultaneous
connections. The number you enter is the number of simultaneous
connections allowed. So:

Simultaneous-Use := 1 (only one connection allowed)

Simultaneous-Use := 2 (two simultaneous connections allowed)

Simultaneous-Use := 100 (up to 100 simultaneous connections allowed)

no Simultaneous-Use attribute in the configuration (unlimited number of
simultaneous connections allowed)

Put the user in dialup2 group and he won't be able to connect.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP