Suse SLES 10SP2 with freeradius 2.x

Hubert Kupper kupper at uni-landau.de
Tue Oct 28 06:36:07 CET 2008

tnt at kalik.net schrieb:
> Do you have something to ask or are you conducting a survey?
>
> Ivan Kalik
> Kalik Informatika ISP
>

> Dana 27/10/2008, "Hubert Kupper" <kupper at uni-landau.de> piše:
>

>> Hello,
>>
>> has anyone running freeradius v. 2x running on SLES 10 against edirectory?
>>
>> Best regards
>> Boert
>>
>> -
>> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html
>>

> -
I have something to ask. With SLES there comes only freeradius
1.1.0-19.9 and with this version no Vista Clients can authenticate. I
found a 1.1.6-2.1 rpm and installed it. Now I will update to a newer
version but there is no rpm for SLES 10 available. When I try to compile
freeradius v. 2.x then there are problems with shared libraries they are
not available in SLES. On a Opensuse 11.0 machine the 2.0.5 version runs
fine and authenticate against edirectory.

Boert