Need help for configuration - LDAP with custom files Failover

Dajka Tamás tdajka at geomant.com
Tue Oct 28 10:20:47 CET 2008

That's what I've tried. The authorize section:

redundant {
       # if I comment the folloing line out, the password is accepted, but I get "% Authorization failed." from the switch (this is coused by the incorrect "users" file maybe).
            files
            ldap
            ciscopwd
       # if I uncomment the following line, freerad won't start
        #    ok = return
}

The users file:

DEFAULT Auth-Type := Crypt-Local
        Service-Type = Login-User

What's wrong than? And how can I implement LDAP group filtering? Just with the modules section groupdn?

Thanks,

         Tamas