SSID based checking for Simultaneous-Use?

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Wed Oct 29 10:35:10 CET 2008

Do a debug and see if the SSID appears in some request attribute (like
Called-Station-Id or NAS-Identifier). If it does you can do a regex
check on that attribute and force simultaneous use just on those that
match. Can be done with DEFAULT entry in users file or unlang in
authorize.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP