Problems with Freeradius and MySQL

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Thu Oct 30 11:53:54 CET 2008

>Hello, my name is Andre, I need your help for configuration of the Freeradius with MySQL.
>I can use the password in the tables of mysql with anything crypt, but I dont know the configuration.

There is nothing to configure. Just use appropriate password attribute.
If you are using crypt - Crypt-Password; if you are using md5 -
MD5-Password, salted sha1 - SSHA1-Password etc. You can find the
supported password attributes in share/dictionary.freeradius.internal.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP