How do I tell if accounting module fails?

Alex French alex at evilal.com
Thu Oct 30 22:17:31 CET 2008

Hi,

Just for the record, I found another way to do this in 1.1.7, using
rlm_perl. Posting here for the archives.

I rewrote my exec script as an rlm_perl module. Then, when "perl" is
invoked after "sql" in the accounting config section, the perl module
only gets fired if the sql module succeeds. So that solves my problem
for free (also, it got me to move my code into a perl module, which I
suspect is much more efficient).

Thanks,

Alex