Need some help with Access-Reject messages in upgrade from FreeRadius1.1.0 to FreeRadius 2.0.5

Adam Bultman abultman at mtasolutions.com
Fri Oct 31 01:17:40 CET 2008

So, there's been no response to my last post. Am I being obtuse , or
missing something obvious?

If there's no way to avoid listing all four ldap servers, I'm going to
have to have probably 25 huge IF statements in order to get the profile
set correctly in my radius config.  I've already re-done my users file
to list all four servers, and it's a bit laborious to do, and it seems
like there'd be a better way.

Adam