VSA byte issue with Redback attribute

Thomas LAVIGNE thomas.lavigne at becyber.be
Wed Sep 3 17:54:36 CEST 2008

Hi,

First, thanks Alan for your super quick response.

I edited the dictionary because they want that the reply exactly match
this string "Redback-Subscriber-Profile-Name"
The Attribute 91 is present on the first part of the dictionary as
"Red-Profile-name" and is not on the second part "new name".
So I added it at the end of the list :
ATTRIBUTE   Redback-Subscriber-Profile-Name   152   string

So maybe with attribute number 91 it will work better ?

Sorry but i'm not yet very familiar with FreeRadius.

Thanks a lot.

Thomas