hotspot radius differens

Ahmet DÜLGAR dulgar at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 19:52:54 CEST 2008

thanks for your help Ivan Kalik
you sad> peap doesn't need client certificates but if you are using self-signed> certificates you need to import CA certificate to user machines.what will i do for dont uses client certificates
i read all documents in deployingradius.com
i think i cant find
it is just say ,
write make in /etc/raddb/certs
so i did it
is it creates selfsigned certificates
my purpose is to use freeradius in a hotel
so i only want to give the customers username and password,
i dont want to give them a certificate or
i dont want them to change any configuretaion,
they will just see my SSID and try to login
and wirelerss connnection ask username-password,
when we set up a modem in wpa-psk mode it doesnt want any certificateor (maybe modem has a trusted certicate i dont know)
and how can i set time for user name and password, in example 1 hour

i hope i will learn and success this system by your help
thanks for  your helps and
best regards