peap without client side certificate

Ahmet DÜLGAR dulgar at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 11:34:11 CEST 2008

Dear All,
Finally i run freeradius 2.0.5 + mysql +wpa with peap mode by your helps
i choose peap because in documents says peap doesnt need clint side ceritficate
still i cant understand the certificate types
i create it by /etc/raddb/certs make
is there other way to build only server side certificates or other type mode like peap

i dont want to give my custemers client certificates,
i will use freeradius in a hotel like a hotspot, so they will need only user name and pass
they will se my ssid and try to login by user name and password, they shouldnt change any configiration or install anythink else, this is my project ,how can i do it simply
thanks everyone
best regards.