Version 2.1.0 has been released.

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Sep 9 10:58:13 CEST 2008

Norbert Wegener wrote:
> It seems to me,  the log section contains the same items  as in 2.0.5.

  The "requests" entry is new.  It can send logs to different
destinations based on dynamic expansions.

> So I am not sure how to turn  logging on for a specific user when the
> server is running:

  Yes, that isn't documented there.  I've added some text for 2.1.1.

  In short, you can do:

	update control {
		Tmp-String-0 = "%{debug:2}"

  to set the debug level to 2 for *this* request.  That "update" section
can be wrapped in an "if", to check for users, groups, realms, etc.

  2.1.1 will also have the ability to change the global debug level from
radmin.  2.1.2 will have the ability to change the debug level for
requests coming from a particular client.