sqlcounters for traffic

Alexandre Chapellon alexandre.chapellon at mana.pf
Wed Sep 10 04:43:07 CEST 2008

Looking at the source of rlm_sqlcounter i saw that when a users tries to
conect at a time close to the next reset time, the value of the
check-item for the next cycle is added to the reply item.
I'd like to avoid this behaviour for **some** of my users. Indeed I want
to use counters to count traffic and **not** time while rlm_sqlcounter
decide it's closed to reset time when check-item - counter (in my case:
bytes) is less than the number of second untill reset time.

Can i disable this behaviour? how?