Cisco VPN Server 3000 + Radius + LDAP = heeelp!!

flusione at gmx.de flusione at gmx.de
Wed Sep 10 14:29:50 CEST 2008

Hi Osvalo,

I had the same problems like you, but I would use a MySQL Database.
First: a Cisco VPN300 know 2 different ways to authenticate a user:
The Usergroup-- define standard behavior for a user
and the User itself wher you can change the behaviors of the group.

It's not possible to create a Group outsite of the VPN-Gateway. In that case, you can only use a group for all Users.

Ronald Bruska

-------- Original-Nachricht --------