Password attrib problem

Yawar Hadi yawarhadi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 07:19:12 CEST 2008

thanks ALan,

                   now when i send User-Password attrib in accounting stop
request,and get it value like

                     pair=pairfind(request->vps,PW_User_Password);
                     strcpy(pass,pair->strvalue;
                     printf(pass);

              it show pass= "\322N\341U*"

but i am sending  it like User-Password="yawar"              from NTRADPing
client;
how to get plain text password in accounting stop request
thanks ALan once again

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 7:03 PM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>wrote:

> Yawar Hadi wrote:
> >         i have a little problem with user-password attrib.
> >         i get the usr password as plain-text in my authorize function of
> > rlm_sql module .when get it from request......
> >     but i want to get it from request in accounting function of rlm_Sql
> > module. its encrypted why........
>
>   Because it doesn't exist.  "request->password" is probably NULL.
>
>  Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Best regards