sqlcounter problem after upgrading to 2.1.0

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Tue Sep 16 12:38:13 CEST 2008

And the point of radgroupcheck entry (apart from overwriting the radcheck
entry - radcheck entry gets processed first, than radgruopcheck entry
overwrites it) is? Remove that entry and store that value somewhere else
- not in radius schema. Create an additional table and store such stuff
there.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP